(PDF Download) Tempted by an Alien Warlord (Fated Mates of the Ferlaern Warriors #4) - Ava Ross

Tempted by an Alien Warlord (Fated Mates of the Ferlaern Warriors #4)

By : Ava Ross

READ BOOK NOW

 pdf download Tempted by an Alien Warlord (Fated Mates of the Ferlaern Warriors #4)

DOWNLOAD BOOK NOW

 

Book Synopsis :

She hates him (not really). He hates her (not really?). But when she's kidnapped by the duskhorde, he mounts a bold rescue, only to be captured himself. Can they escape and find true love together?Zetar: After losing my mate to the disease, I promised never to love another. Then I meet Josie. She?s full of fire, and she tests my patience. I can?t decide if I want to storm away from her or kiss her?something that?s completely forbidden. But when she?s kidnapped by the vicious duskhorde, I go after her. I?ll stop at nothing to bring her back to her daughter, though I don?t dare bring her back for myself.Josie: When my thirteen-year-old daughter and I move to Ferlaern, I hope to find love. I don?t expect to fall for a guy eleven years younger than me. I?m a thirty-eight-year-old woman, for heaven?s sakes, not a blushing teenage. But Zetar sure makes my face?and other parts of me?hot. And despite the fact that he irks the H-E-double-hockey-sticks out of me, he also makes me dream of

Book Detail :

Author : Ava Ross

Pages : pages

Publisher :

Language :

ISBN-10 : B095M7C25T

ISBN-13 :

 
Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.
Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.
================*================
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(PDF)->Becoming Writen By Michelle Obama

PDF/ePub The Jewish Study Bible By Adele Berlin